The online world is changing very fast. You should keep your website updated so that your business doesn’t stay behind.
What is a website audit? A website audit is a ‘website analysis process that is done to identify (improve) any shortcomings from the website. In the website audit process, a “Tester” tests the full website, including forms, duplicate content, old plugins, image quality, website ranking, and quality of a website.
The Importance of Website Audit
- A website audit can help you find the errors on your website.
- A traffic report can provide you with insight into your website’s search ranking and bounce rates.
- A completed website audit also provides a list of broken links and duplicate content from the website.
- HTML and CSS errors are also corrected in this process.
- Website response time and loading time are also reviewed during this process.
- Website meta title, descriptions, and other important On-page SEO factors are also reviewed in this.
- Conversion Rate
- Optimization Audit provides a detailed report on how to convert website traffic and increase leads.
- Social media presence audit analyzes which channel performs best.
- Content channels include tools like video, infographics, and articles.
- A website security audit identifies vulnerabilities from your website. It is imperative to keep your website secure and to apply all the latest security patches.
- Competitor Website Audit is very beneficial for your business growth.